Crews Respond to Mobile Home Fire in McCutchanville

- A mobile home goes up in flames in McCutchanville. At least four fire departments were called to the 6100 block of Rockford Dr. This is just south of Wimberg Rd. off of St. Joseph's Ave.

Crews tell us the fire started on the kitchen stove while food was cooking. A couple and their two kids were able to get out of the home, but the woman was taken to the hospital to be treated for burns.

The fire is out, but officials say the home is destroyed.

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Community Calendar
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Tristate Professionals
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Dr. Oz Wellness Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Tristate Homes
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Connect with US
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Video Center