Crews Say Wall Heater Started Hawesville Fire

Published 01/28 2014 06:55PM

Updated 01/28 2014 06:57PM

Firefighters respond to an early morning house fire in Hawesville. It happened at about 4:30 a.m. on Daviess Dr.

The Hawesville assistant fire chief says it appears to have started with one of the wall heaters.

Crews contained the fire inside the attic of the house. Both people inside at the time got out safely.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


.