Henderson Home Destroyed by Fire used for S'mores

-

Fire destroys Henderson home. It happened last night in the 13000 of Hwy 41S.

We're told that a fire the family was using to cook s'mores had spread to the home while the family was inside.. Everyone was able to get out safely, but the home is a total loss.

The only injury was a dog who received burns

The pet was taken to a 24 hour vet clinic for treatment.


More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Community Calendar
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Dr. Oz Wellness Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Tristate Professionals
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Video Center