House Fire likely Started by Fireworks

An afternoon house fire could be the result of smoldering fireworks. 
The house in the 600 block of Gum St. in Evansville, was vacant.
No utilities were connected to the home. Investigators say they believe fireworks could be to blame. 

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Community Calendar
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Dr. Oz Wellness Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Tristate Professionals
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Video Center