Crews Respond to Small Fire at Chandler Town Hall

Chandler Town Hall is closed Friday after crews were called to a small fire.

The fire was reported around 9:30 a.m.

Authorities say it started when someone threw a cigarette onto a pile of leaves and it spread to the crawlspace.

A town employee that works in the building tells us there's no damage but the building will be closed to “air out.”

Town Hall will reopen on Monday.


More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Cutest Kiss Sweepstakes
  • Tristate Professionals
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Dr. Oz Wellness Network
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Community Calendar
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Video Center