The Kentucky State Police arrested two people Monday night on multiple drug charges.
We are told KSP conducted a traffic stop on Ralph Avenue in Owensboro on a suspicious vehicle that was pulled over on the side of the road.
The driver of the vehicle, Gordon Cline of Owensboro, was reportedly found to be in possession of a large quantity of suspected methamphetamine, LSD, marijuana, and multiple prescription medications.
We are told Cline was also in possession of and concealing several large knives and swords.
Authorities also discovered that Cline is a convicted felon.
Investigation led KSP to an apartment in the 1500 block of Richbrooke Trace where they conducted a search warrant.
Ashley Hatfield of Owensboro was at the residence and was reportedly in possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
Cline was charged with:
- Public intoxication of a controlled substance
- Trafficking in controlled substance 1st degree 1st offense methamphetamine >2grams
- Three counts of possession of controlled substance 1st degree 1st offense drug unspecified
- Trafficking in marijuana less than 8 oz
- Carrying a concealed deadly weapon by a prior deadly weapon felony offender
Hatfield was charged with:
- Possession of methamphetamine 1st degree 1st offense
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Failure to notify address change to the department of transportation
Both were lodged in the Daviess County Detention Center.
Hatfield's photo has not yet been shared.
(This story was originally published June 13, 2017)
GOBBLE, GOBBLE! Don't leave your bird in the icebox for too long.…