House Fire likely Started by Fireworks

Published 07/04 2014 04:45PM

Updated 07/04 2014 04:49PM

An afternoon house fire could be the result of smoldering fireworks. 
The house in the 600 block of Gum St. in Evansville, was vacant.
No utilities were connected to the home. Investigators say they believe fireworks could be to blame. 

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business