Still No Cause in Gator's Restaurant Fire

- Investigators believe the fire at an Evansville restaurant started in a trash can, but they still don't know exactly what sparked it.

It happened Monday morning at Gator's Hot Fish House on N. Main St. Firefighters say a woman was inside at the time, but she wasn't hurt. The owner, Keith Waller, was upstairs in his apartment.

While the business had some minor damage and is expected to re-open.

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Community Calendar
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Tristate Professionals
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Dr. Oz Wellness Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Tristate Homes
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Connect with US
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.