Stove Sparks Late Night Apartment Fire

- We now know what caused last night's apartment fire in Evansville.

Investigators say a woman left items on her stove at about 11:30 p.m. in the 1100 block of Lincoln Ave. The fire was contained to one unit, but firefighters were there for about two hours.

We're told the victim was taken to St. Mary's for burns to her hand. She has since been released. No one else was hurt.

More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Community Calendar
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Dr. Oz Wellness Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Tristate Professionals
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Video Center