The State Medical Examiner's Office in Madisonville reports all nine victims died as a result of smoke inhalation. 35-year-LaRae Watson and eight of her nine children all died after troopers say an electric baseboard heater in a bedroom ignited nearby combustibles in their Depoy, Kentucky home.
KSP says 36-year-old Chad Watson and 11-year-old Kylie Watson both remain in critical but stable condition at Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville.
Memorial funds have been established at two banks. Donations can be made to the family at any branch locations of First Kentucky Bank or Old National Bank.
Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.