60°F
Sponsored by

Corydon Garage Fire Ruled Accidental

Last night's detached garage fire in Corydon ruled accidental.
Last night's detached garage fire in Corydon ruled accidental. It happened just after 7 p.m. on Highway 60.

Fire officials say sparks from some metal fabrication work started the fire. Flames did not spread to the house, but the garage was burned to the ground.   

No one was hurt.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Tristate On The Go. Your mobile source for news in the tristate. Click here to download the app.

Find TV Listings for Local 7 WTVW and WEHT Local.

WTVW Local 7 is now the Tri-State's CW Network provider. All your favorite CW shows are now on Local 7 WTVW CW!

Looking for a new or used car? Tristatehomepage.biz offers you a new way to search many of the top dealers' inventory!

Our trusted storm shelters will give you peace of mind when the siren sounds.