The fire started around 6:00 Wednesday morning in the 3400 block of Lost Creek Drive, in the Stonecrest subdivision.
Right now it's believed the fire stared in the garage of the home, and investigators say it was probably sparked by electrical problems.
Officials say the family of four was getting ready for the day, when a funny smell lead them to the garage. That's when they spotted the electrical box was on fire.
Everyone did manage to get out safely, but two pets are missing. The flames spread up the wall into the attic, destroying the house..
We will continue to follow this story and bring you new information as it becomes available.