53°F
Sponsored by

Crews Respond to Early Morning Fire at Moonlight Bar-B-Q

An early morning grease fire didn't keep Moonlite Bar-B-Q closed today.
An early morning grease fire didn't keep Moonlite Bar-B-Q closed today.

Owensboro firefighters were called out just after 4 a.m. to one of the restaurant's pit rooms. Crews were able to contain the fire quickly.

The restaurant's owner says it started while workers were cooking bar-b-q.

"Everything's back to speed," said Ken Bosley. "It'll just take a little extra work to wipe everything down, get rid of the smoke."

"It's lucky that they keep somebody with it at all times to watch the pits," said Fire Chief Steve Mitchell, "exactly for this reason."

Fire officials say no one was injured.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Tristate On The Go. Your mobile source for news in the tristate. Click here to download the app.

Find TV Listings for Local 7 WTVW and WEHT Local.

WTVW Local 7 is now the Tri-State's CW Network provider. All your favorite CW shows are now on Local 7 WTVW CW!

Looking for a new or used car? Tristatehomepage.biz offers you a new way to search many of the top dealers' inventory!

Our trusted storm shelters will give you peace of mind when the siren sounds.