Crews Respond to Mobile Home Fire in McCutchanville

A mobile home goes up in flames in McCutchanville.
A mobile home goes up in flames in McCutchanville. At least four fire departments were called to the 6100 block of Rockford Dr. This is just south of Wimberg Rd. off of St. Joseph's Ave.

Crews tell us the fire started on the kitchen stove while food was cooking. A couple and their two kids were able to get out of the home, but the woman was taken to the hospital to be treated for burns.

The fire is out, but officials say the home is destroyed.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

"Like" Eyewitness News on Facebook to get realtime local news updates in your Facebook feed!

Follow Eyewitness News on Twitter to get up to the minute local news coverage in your timeline!

Find local businesses, restaurants, classifieds, and activities happing across the Tristate!

Sign up here to receive mobile alerts for school closings, severe weather, and more!

Share your photos and videos with the Eyewitness News team!