East Louisiana St. Fire Ruled Accidental

The Evansville Fire Department rules last month's house fire on E. Louisiana St. accidental.
The Evansville Fire Department rules last month's house fire on E. Louisiana St. accidental.

Investigators say an electrical appliance malfunctioned and ignited nearby combustibles.

The homeowners were not there at the time. Four dogs were rescued.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

"Like" Eyewitness News on Facebook to get realtime local news updates in your Facebook feed!

Follow Eyewitness News on Twitter to get up to the minute local news coverage in your timeline!

Find local businesses, restaurants, classifieds, and activities happing across the Tristate!

Sign up here to receive mobile alerts for school closings, severe weather, and more!

Share your photos and videos with the Eyewitness News team!