Henderson Home Destroyed by Fire used for S'mores

A Henderson home was burned to the ground Sunday night. The family dog was injured.

Fire destroys Henderson home. It happened last night in the 13000 of Hwy 41S.

We're told that a fire the family was using to cook s'mores had spread to the home while the family was inside.. Everyone was able to get out safely, but the home is a total loss.

The only injury was a dog who received burns

The pet was taken to a 24 hour vet clinic for treatment.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

"Like" Eyewitness News on Facebook to get realtime local news updates in your Facebook feed!

Follow Eyewitness News on Twitter to get up to the minute local news coverage in your timeline!

Find local businesses, restaurants, classifieds, and activities happing across the Tristate!

Sign up here to receive mobile alerts for school closings, severe weather, and more!

Share your photos and videos with the Eyewitness News team!