House Fire likely Started by Fireworks

An afternoon house fire could be the result of smoldering fireworks.
An afternoon house fire could be the result of smoldering fireworks. 
The house in the 600 block of Gum St. in Evansville, was vacant.
No utilities were connected to the home. Investigators say they believe fireworks could be to blame. 
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

"Like" Eyewitness News on Facebook to get realtime local news updates in your Facebook feed!

Follow Eyewitness News on Twitter to get up to the minute local news coverage in your timeline!

Find local businesses, restaurants, classifieds, and activities happing across the Tristate!

Sign up here to receive mobile alerts for school closings, severe weather, and more!

Share your photos and videos with the Eyewitness News team!