Mobile Home Fire

Duct work underneath a home in Evansville catches fire.
McCutchanville and German Township firefighters were on the scene of a house fire shortly after 5:00 this morning.

Investigators say duct work under a home in the 2300 block of Saint Joseph Avenue caught on fire.

    
Three people were inside the home sleeping, but were awakened by their smoke alarm.
   
Officials tell us the home suffered minor damage.
Crews were able to put out the fire in about 10 minutes.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

"Like" Eyewitness News on Facebook to get realtime local news updates in your Facebook feed!

Follow Eyewitness News on Twitter to get up to the minute local news coverage in your timeline!

Find local businesses, restaurants, classifieds, and activities happing across the Tristate!

Sign up here to receive mobile alerts for school closings, severe weather, and more!

Share your photos and videos with the Eyewitness News team!