· Make stress reduction a priority. Stress can lead to inflammation in our bodies. Studies have shown that daily meditation can help relax your mind and body.
· Commit to a regular exercise routine that includes cardio and strength training. Exercise, especially Kegel exercises, can help strengthen pelvic floor muscles.
· Steer clear of foods and beverages including caffeine, alcohol and refined sugars. A diet rich in leafy green vegetables and fruits will improve your overall health, energy, and mood.
· Make time for intimacy. Sexual activity increases blood flow and nerve stimulation to the pelvic region.
· Schedule and keep regular annual visits with your health care provider
To learn more click here: