Still No Cause in Gator's Restaurant Fire

Investigators believe the fire at an Evansville restaurant started in a trash can, but they still don't know exactly what sparked it.
Investigators believe the fire at an Evansville restaurant started in a trash can, but they still don't know exactly what sparked it.

It happened Monday morning at Gator's Hot Fish House on N. Main St. Firefighters say a woman was inside at the time, but she wasn't hurt. The owner, Keith Waller, was upstairs in his apartment.

While the business had some minor damage and is expected to re-open.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

"Like" Eyewitness News on Facebook to get realtime local news updates in your Facebook feed!

Follow Eyewitness News on Twitter to get up to the minute local news coverage in your timeline!

Find local businesses, restaurants, classifieds, and activities happing across the Tristate!

Sign up here to receive mobile alerts for school closings, severe weather, and more!

Share your photos and videos with the Eyewitness News team!