Stove Sparks Late Night Apartment Fire

We now know what caused last night's apartment fire in Evansville.
We now know what caused last night's apartment fire in Evansville.

Investigators say a woman left items on her stove at about 11:30 p.m. in the 1100 block of Lincoln Ave. The fire was contained to one unit, but firefighters were there for about two hours.

We're told the victim was taken to St. Mary's for burns to her hand. She has since been released. No one else was hurt.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

"Like" Eyewitness News on Facebook to get realtime local news updates in your Facebook feed!

Follow Eyewitness News on Twitter to get up to the minute local news coverage in your timeline!

Find local businesses, restaurants, classifieds, and activities happing across the Tristate!

Sign up here to receive mobile alerts for school closings, severe weather, and more!

Share your photos and videos with the Eyewitness News team!