Officers say children should do their Trick or Treating between 3-6p.m. Other recommendations include:
1. Young children should trick or treat with an adult.
2. An adult should check candy before it is eaten.
3. Children should walk and not run.
4. Children should be careful when crossing the street and use crosswalks when possible
5. Children should not walk through yards. They should use sidewalks and driveways.
6. Children should not trick or treat after dark.
7. Children and adults should wear clothing that will be visible in low light conditions.
8. All motorists should slow down, especially in neighborhoods and watch out for