Areas Affected: Calhoun, IL | Claremont, IL | Dundas, IL | Ingraham, IL | Olney, IL | Parkersburg, IL | Clay City, IL | Flora, IL | Louisville, IL | Noble, IL | Sailor Springs, IL | Xenia, IL
1128 AM CDT TUE SEP 2 2014
The National Weather Service in Lincoln IL has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Little Wabash River near Clay City.
* From Wednesday afternoon until late Thursday night.
* At 645 AM Tuesday the stage was 5.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow afternoon and
continue to rise to near 18.4 feet by Thursday morning.The river
will fall below flood stage by Thursday evening.
* Impact...At 18.5 feet...Wilcox Bridge Lane floods just east of the
Little Wabash River near the gage location. Blueflower Lane
southeast of the gage begins to flood.
Fld Observed Forecast 6AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Wed Thu Fri
Little Wabash River
Clay City 18 5.8 Tue 7 AM 17.2 18.4 17.1
LAT...LON 3878 8846 3871 8829 3860 8820 3860 8832
3867 8838 3870 8846