BOSTON (AP) – Phil Jurkovec threw three TD passes to Zay Flowers — the last a 25-yarder in overtime — and ran for a score and Boston College beat Pittsburgh 31-30.
The Panthers missed a point-after attempt to end the game.
Jurkovec, a sophomore transfer from Notre Dame, was 19 of 35 for 358 yards as the Eagles (3-1, 2-1 Atlantic Coast Conference) rebounded from a frustrating close loss to then-No. 12 UNC-Chapel Hill.
Flowers had six catches for 162 yards.
Kenny Pickett completed 25 of 48 for 266 yards for Pittsburgh (3-2, 2-2).
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- SWAT team on scene as federal warrant is served in Evansville
- EFD breaks down door blocked by burning object
- Evansville house fire suspected to be arson
- Walmart extending hours in November, keeping special shopping hour for seniors
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total