RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- Brandon Bartlett talks with law enforcement expert about policing protests across the country
- Protesters share their concerns
- Evansville Police release body cam video of Saturday’s protest
- EPD: Man expected to survive after officer involved shooting
- Senate passes fix for small-business coronavirus relief