RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State’s men’s basketball team will be without one of its key contributors from last season’s roster.
DJ Funderburk, a redshirt junior, was suspended indefinitely for “violation of team policy” according to the university’s athletic office.
No specifics were made available into why exactly Funderburk was suspended.
Funderburk played in 36 games last season, starting one. He averaged 8.8 points per game, 4.2 rebounds per game and was a steady contributor from the field (55 percent) and the free throw line (78.5 percent).
- Senate confirms Judge Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Wayne’s Detailed Forecast – Click HERE
- Jonathan Weinzapfel supports legalizing marijuana
- It’s a boy – a big boy. White rhino born at Disney World
- Gov. Andy Beshear issuing red zone recommendations