EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – Greg Rawski, Ph.D, the current Shcroeder Family Dean and Endowed Chair for the University of Evansville’s Schroeder School of Business, will be taking a position as dean of Marian University’s Clark H. Byrum School of Business in Indianapolis.
The announcement was made by Marian University on Friday.
“Dr. Rawski’s experience and knowledge of Indiana’s higher education landscape make him the perfect fit for this position,” Alan J. Silva, Ph.D., Marian University’s executive vice president and provost, said. “I am confident that he will lead the Byrum School to the next level, expertly leveraging relationships with central Indiana’s business community for the benefit of all Byrum School students.”
During his tenure, the Schroeder School was nationally ranked in several categories:
· #37 (#1 among small private) for Accounting, US News & World Report (2019)
· #36 (#2 among small private) for Finance, US News & World Report (2019)
· “Fastest Riser” up 49 spots to #172 overall, US News & World Report (2018-2019)
· #3 small private business school, US News & World Report and Poets & Quants.
· National Pioneer status (Top 10 of 120 programs) for social innovation, BNY Mellon and Ashoka
“My family and I feel blessed to join the Marian community,” Dr. Rawski said. “Connecting our Byrum students to the regional business community will be integral to our success. Additionally, we will integrate Marian’s Franciscan values into the school and its programs to develop transformational business leaders.”
(This story was originally published on June 28, 2019)