WARRICK COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) — The Warrick County Community Foundation announced on Monday that it awarded $32,817 in grants to a wide range of services and programs in the community.
Here’s a look at the grant recipients:
- The Deaconess Foundation – $7,500 to support Mobile Mammography services provided in Warrick County and $1,295 to the purchase of an AED machine for the Elberfeld Police Department
- Encountering Hope Ministries, Inc. – $2,500 to support renovations for the new Hope Central facility
- the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra -$750 to support Warrick County student participation in the 2019-2020 Helen M. McKinney Young People’s Concerts
- Holly’s House, Inc. – $5,000 for the “Think First and Stay Safe“ child abuse prevention program offered in Warrick County schools
- Hoosiers Feeding the Hungry – $5,000 to support the “Meat“ the Need program in Warrick County
- Saint Vincent Evansville Foundation – $1,350 to purchase dental hygiene products and educational materials for use by Warrick County children
- Tri-State Food Bank – $3,422 for the purchase of a refrigerator and freezer for the Hemingway Food Pantry
- YWCA of Evansville – $6,000 to support the Road to Recovery Program
The grants are supported by individuals and organizations establishing and contributing to endowment funds held by the foundation.