EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — On Monday, the Welborn Baptist Foundation announced $1.2 million in Healthy Eating & Active Living Grants.
The Welborn Baptist Foundation will award over $1.2 million in grants to five schools, four churches, and seven community organizations participating in the Foundation’s 2019 Healthy Eating & Active Living grant cycle.
Here’s a look at the grant recipients:
• Evansville Lutheran School
• Ferdinand Elementary School
• Holy Redeemer Catholic School
• Tecumseh Middle School
• Tenth Street Elementary School
• Encounter Church
• Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church
• Memorial Baptist Church
• Nazarene Missionary Baptist Church
• Evansville Trails Coalition
• St. Vincent Evansville Foundation
• YMCA of Southwestern Indiana
• Franklin Street Events Association
• Purdue Extension – Vanderburgh County
• Tri-State Food Bank
• Urban Seeds
The Welborn Baptist Foundation was created in 1999. It focused on Early Learning, Healthy Eating and Active Living, Christ-Centered Living, and Nonprofit Excellence.