(WEHT)- The conservative Liberty of Justice Center is suing Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker on behalf of the Right to Life group.
The group wants to have larger meetings during phase four of Gov. Pritzker’s reopening plan. Phase four, which is scheduled to begin Friday, would allow up to 50 people to gather together.
(This story was originally published on June 24, 2020)
- Evansville Police looking to identify truck
- Prime Time Pub and Grill Newburgh reopens after deep cleaning
- Ange shares her Run for the Roses Pie recipe
- Virginia couple arrested on marijuana charge in Vanderburgh County
- Owensboro Police investigating shooting