(WEHT)- Ford says it will provide COVID-19 testing for symptomatic workers in Illinois. The plan was announced ahead of plants reopening Monday.
Tests will also be provided for symptomatic employees in Missouri, Kentucky, and Michigan. If an employee tests positive, any other employee who interacted with them will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Ford announced it will check temperatures and make its returning employees wear facemasks.
- New Evansville baseball league recruiting for spring season
- Colts’ notebook: Jonathan Taylor comes up with keepsake, 100 yards, win in Lucas Oil
- Colts overwhelm Vikings in statement game
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Wok N Roll restaurant not reopening