(WEHT)- Ford says it will provide COVID-19 testing for symptomatic workers in Illinois. The plan was announced ahead of plants reopening Monday.
Tests will also be provided for symptomatic employees in Missouri, Kentucky, and Michigan. If an employee tests positive, any other employee who interacted with them will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Ford announced it will check temperatures and make its returning employees wear facemasks.
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville