MOLINE, Ill. (WEHT)- Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker announced a “first in the nation” grant program designed to help child care programs across the state amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The grant provides $270 million in funding for child care programs in Illinois as the state continues to reopen its economy. Gov. Pritzker says Illinois’ commitment to becoming the best state in America to raise a child is “stronger than ever,” despite the ongoing pandemic.
(This story was originally published on June 10, 2020)
- VOTE: Week 11 Home Team Friday Play of the Night
- Home Team Friday: Two Minute Drill (10/30/20)
- Home Team Friday: Segment 3 (10/30/20)
- Memorial soccer claims second-straight 2A state title
- Home Team Friday: Segment 2 (10/30/20)