SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Illinois hunters looking for details on the season or regulations have a new website to consult. The state’s Department of Natural Resources has launched a website called “Hunt Illinois.”
Hunters can get details on places to hunt, along with hunting and trapping regulations, wildlife management and conservation programs. State officials are calling it a “one-stop resource” for hunters to find just about anything they need in planning a hunt. State officials worked on the site with the National Great Rivers Research and Education Center with federal funding support.
(This story was originally published on September 13, 2020)
- Local leaders, officials react to Breonna Taylor developments
- UE to boost online education with Lilly Endowment
- Mayor Winnecke, Vanderburgh Co. Health Dept, local hospital systems speak on COVID-19
- Indiana enters final stage of reopening plan
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply