OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) – The Catholic Diocese of Owensboro released guidance Friday of when they plan to reopen parishes.
Following the guidance of the governor’s office, Bishop William Medley says parishes can reopen beginning May 20th. Bishop Medley says he expects most churches to return to in-person services the following weekend.
Opening will come with stipulations such as churches can only gather at 33 percent capacity, with roped off pews to enforcing social distancing guidelines. Everyone is asked to wear face masks and those who can’t are asked to worship from home. Anyone feeling sick is asked to remain at home.
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville