BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WEHT)- General Motors will gradually begin to reopen its Corvette plant in Bowling Green on May 26.
The company says it will start with one shift and add to that depending on demand. However, the reopening process will focus on new worker safety protocols.
(This story was originally published on May 15, 2020)
- Indiana Little League baseball holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville