(WEHT)- A recent study from Wallethub shows that Kentucky is the sixth most vulnerable state in the country when it comes to COVID-19.
The study looked at medical, housing, and financial vulnerability and found Kentucky the second most medically vulnerable state in the country, only behind West Virginia. According to the study, Kentucky has the second highest rate of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD.)
Overall, West Virginia is considered the most vulnerable state while Utah is the least vulnerable. Indiana and Illinois rank 16th and 36th, respectively.
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville
(This story was originally published on May 13, 2020)