(WEHT)- 150 of Kentucky’s 960 hemp growers will be licensed to store last year’s crop as part of a new licensing structure.
32,000 acres of hemp will be allowed to grow, up from 26,500 last year when Kentucky had 978 growers.
The state also licensed 150 hemp processors, down from 210 last year though this year’s number is expected to increase.
(This story was originally published on June 1, 2020.)
- SWAT team on scene as federal warrant is served in Evansville
- EFD breaks down door blocked by burning object
- Evansville house fire suspected to be arson
- Walmart extending hours in November, keeping special shopping hour for seniors
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total