EDDYVILLE, Ky. (WEHT)- Green Turtle Bay Resort & Marina says no injuries were reported after an early morning fire on pier 11 at the marina.
A marina employee told Eyewitness News that “about nine boats” sunk as a result of the fire, which started between 2:30 and 3:00 A.M. Sunday morning. The cause of the fire has not been publicly announced.
This story will be updated once information becomes available.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Petition calls for change to structure of Henderson Co. Fiscal Court
- IU Bloomington students to be tested before move-in
- Bridge dedication held in Henderson
- Vectren sending employees to help with hurricane recovery
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing