BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WEHT)- Protesters packed downtown Bowling Green to stage demonstrations outside of the offices of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
The protests were sparked by the deaths of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and the protesters chanted their disapproval over Sen. Paul’s decision to vote against anti-lynching legislation that he said was too vague.
(This story was originally published on June 10, 2020)
- Church community gathers for stricken pastor
- One-on-one interview with Eric Trump
- IU gambles on 2-point conversion, tops No. 8 Penn State for upset in Bloomington
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Castle advances to IHSAA 3A State Championship