FORDSVILLE, Ky. (WEHT) — One person was taken to the hospital after a mobile home was caught on fire.
Monday morning Fordsville Fire Department responded to a home that had heavy fire coming from a bedroom.
The Forsdsville Fire Department Facebook page said everyone in the home was able to get out safely. One person has been taken to the hospital due to smoke inhalation.
Firefighters said the cause of the fire was an electric heater plugged into a power strip.
(This story was originally published on January 20, 2020)