GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- Green River District Health Department to offer free COVID-19 testing
- Indianapolis police say 3 shot, 1 killed during late unrest
- Officials blame differing groups of ‘outsiders’ for violence
- SpaceX’s astronaut-riding Dragon approaches space station
- Man in custody following foot pursuit