BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — President Donald Trump’s doctor says he is doing “very well” as he spends the weekend at a military hospital for treatment of COVID-19.
Navy Commander Dr. Sean Conley said Trump has been fever-free for 24 hours as he updates the nation on the president’s condition from the hospital Saturday morning. Trump was admitted Friday after testing positive for the coronavirus.
While Conley said the president is not currently on oxygen, he refused to say whether the president had ever been on oxygen, despite repeated questioning. He said that Trump’s symptoms, including a cough and nasal congestion “are now resolving and improving.”
“He’s in exceptionally good spirits,” said another doctor, Sean Dooley.
(This story was originally published on October 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office apprehend suspect on federal weapons charges
- Police investigate crash after pursuit in Evansville
- Evansville mother accused of son’s death scheduled to stand trial in June
- HCSO: Henderson County woman falls asleep while driving, hits garbage truck
- Graffiti removed from Kendall-Perkins Park mural