HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – The Green River Area Development District is now accepting resumes for the position of Executive Director.
Here are the director’s basic job duties:
• Planning, coordinating, and directing the functions and activities of the Green River Area Development District;
• Supporting economic and human growth through a multi-county approach to planning and development;
• Serving as a liaison between state and federal government and the Area Development District and its member local government units;
• Overseeing the administration of the District’s financial affairs;
• Serving as the primary administrative staff to the Board of Directors;
• Overseeing the personnel-related activities of the District;
• Overseeing the implementation of personnel policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors; and Represents the ADD District at official functions.
(This story was originally published on January 8, 2020)