(WEHT) – Casey’s General Stores announced a partnership with Feed America to provide $17,500 to Indiana Communities.
The following donations have been made specific to Indiana’s immediate needs within various areas:
- $5,000 to Tri-State Food Bank, Inc. in Evansville, IN
- $2,500 to Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, Inc. in Indianapolis, IN
- $2,500 to Terre Haute Catholic Charities Food Bank in Terre Haute, IN
- $2,500 to Food Finders Food Bank Inc. in Lafayette, IN
- $1,000 to Second Harvest Food Bank of East Central Indiana, Inc. in Muncie, IN
- $1,000 to Hoosier Hills Food Bank in Bloomington, IN
- $1,000 to Food Bank of Northern Indiana in South Bend, IN
- $1,000 to Food Bank of Northwest Indiana, Inc. in Merrillville, IN
- $1,000 to Community Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Indiana, Inc. in Fort Wayne, IN
Food insecurity has been greatly exacerbated by the pandemic, putting America’s children at an even greater risk. Casey General Store’s & Feeding America can help immediately get meals to kids and their families. By donating to Feeding America’s new COVID-19 Response Fund, it allows for every dollar raised to be used to direct food and funds to local food banks that reach different Casey General Store communities.
In addition to the cash donation to your local food bank(s), this partnership will include volunteer efforts and additional in-kind food donations by Casey’s throughout the coming year.