OHIO CO., Ky (WEHT) In their daily update, the Green River District Health Department is reporting 28 new cases of COVID-19 in Ohio County. Of those, 26 — 16 residents and 10 faculty — are associated with a long-term care facility.
The GRDHD also reported 14 news cases in Daviess County, 5 in Hancock County, 4 in Henderson, and 1 in McLean. Sixteen cases are reportedly hospitalized.
(This story was originally published on July 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Petition calls for change to structure of Henderson Co. Fiscal Court
- IU Bloomington students to be tested before move-in
- Bridge dedication held in Henderson
- Vectren sending employees to help with hurricane recovery
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing