(WEHT)- Amazon has announced it is offering permanent jobs to 125,000 employees, about 70 percent of the employees hired by the company since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The workers have been helping the company deal with increased demands as customers remain at home. Amazon says the permanent positions will be $15 an hour and start in June.
(This story was originally published on May 31, 2020)
- Kentucky Rep. candidates meet at Rooster Booster Breakfast
- Evansville man found guilty on multiple rape charges
- Health care, abortion center stage in SCOTUS fight
- ‘It would create a constitutional crisis’: Democrats, Republicans clash on when to fill Supreme Court vacancy
- Evansville Teachers Association releases school board endorsements