WAYNE COUNTY, Ill. (WEHT) — More Wayne County, Illinois businesses are beginning to reopen ahead of the governor’s schedule.
For the time being, one restaurant, The K&M Diner in Fairfield, is sticking with take-out services.
Owners say they attempted to open their dine-in area for awhile, but the results weren’t profitable.
Another Fairfield restaurant, The Barb Wire Grill, is continuing to host dine-in services, despite the governor’s latest update, asking businesses to open with just outdoor seating.
(This story was originally published on May 21, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS NEWS
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville