MOUNT VERNON, Ind. (WEHT) — A long-term care center in Mount Vernon is seeing additional COVID-19 cases.
The Posey County Health Department says six more residents and two staff members have tested positive at Mount Vernon Nursing and Rehab.
So far, 20 residents and seven staff members have tested positive.
Health officials reported an outbreak at the facility last Tuesday, after 10 residents and five staff tested positive for the virus.
(This story was originally published on Oct. 3, 2020)
- Groups helping homeless say most who lived at Owensboro ‘tent city’ site left
- Owensboro teachers, staff to receive COVID-19 vaccine next week
- D.C. statehood bill reintroduced in Congress
- Owensboro Christian Church to be used for overflow during White Flag event
- Bucs fans set to cheer inside, outside Super Bowl stadium