BOONVILLE, Ind (WEHT) Coroner Sarah Seaton has confirmed to Eyewitness News two more residents at Woodmont Health Campus have died from coronavirus.
Seaton says the patients were a 91-year-old woman and an 88-year-old woman from Woodmont. Eight residents have now died from the virus.
We’re also told a 93-year-old woman in the community also died on Monday. Warrick County has the highest death toll in the Tri-State with 46 deaths.
The first death at the facility was reported on Sept. 18. 43 COVID-19 cases were reported at the facility the day before the first death was reported.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 29, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS NEWS:
- Illinois breaks record for number of vaccines administered for third day straight
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Judge rules in favor of businesses challenging COVID orders
- Kentucky rate of positive COVID cases declines again
- Pfizer, BioNTech submit request to expand vaccine to children as young as 12