EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — An Evansville Dairy Queen closed for deep cleaning Monday after one of its managers tested positive for COVID-19.
The Dairy Queen on University Drive says the last shift the manager worked was on June 17, and he got his positive test result Sunday.
“We will continue to post updates on our hours/openings as we make those decisions and as we stay in contact with the Health Department,” the restaurant wrote on Facebook.
(This story was originally published on June 22, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Madisonville woman responds to theft claims
- Regional hospitals to maintain visitation restrictions
- Western Kentucky drive-thru flu shots
- Grayville High School student tests positive for COVID-19
- Groundbreaking ceremony held for Fairview Drive extension